2016 was the best year of my life so far but I’ve been longing for 2017 to start. 2016 has not been the best when it comes to training and food but the rest haha. I’ve not had time to go through my goals for this year until now. I have done this list since I was around 14-15 (not on a blog but always in a note book). Goals and dreams has always been important to me. It doesn’t have to be big goals, sometimes really small but that matters. It has kept me going even though I’ve been through some hard times. I have some more personal goals I’m not going to write about here but here are the ones I want to share with you:
This month I’m changing from Tailsweep to Cube. This feels like a good start of 2017 and I can’t wait to see what Cube has to offer and the jobs we are going to create this year together. My goal here is to update at least 1 time every day here and write more tips/share more fresh updates.
– Learn more Spanish. I’ve learnt quite a lot this year without studying and without even being in Barcelona so much haha! But my goal is to study 20 minutes every morning from now on. 20 min sounds like nothing, but if I can learn something everyday I will be happy! And ofcorse talk more Spanish with Oscar. It’s really hard to speak Spanish with him since it’s natural for us to speak English, but he is really trying to help me.
– Go to Sweden more often. I was in Sweden twice last year, s h a m e o n m e. I need to go there and see my family more. May-June is already booked but I’m thinking about going there in April as well.
– Train more and try more recipes! I’m very comfortable when I find a recipe I like haha, I have around 8 that I do over and over again. I got a vegan book from Oscar so I’m going to try some stuff from that book! I’m not vegan but I’ve been eating a lot of vegan lately and it feels really good.
– Youtube/Blog. I’ve been loving Youtube lately as you know, I don’t know but it feels so right! The blog has been up and down which I hate, but I guess the transfer to Cube will give me more motivation. I need a new design and it’s coming soon..
– Spend more time with my friends. I love to hang out with my friends, 2016 has been very stressful with a lot of work and trips. I’ve not spent enough time with my friends so that’s a goal for this year. I also need to call/sms my friends more often.
– Travel more in Europe. Last year we were in Asia, Caribbean..but we didn’t travel so much in Europe and that’s something I really want to do. Maybe a romantic trip to Paris this spring? Or some shopping in London..I think we will go when it gets a bit warmer like in March/April.
Do you have any goals that you want to share? I would love to read them if you have anything you want to share, maybe I will ad it to my list haha! I hope that all of you get a amazing 2017 filled with love and adventures. Lots of love, N
Jacket: El Corte Ingles (Elgoy) // Jeans: Zara // Shoes: H&M // Bag: Cortefiel // Shirt: Lulus
As you might have noticed my blog has been down for 2 days, but now I’m back for real. We are still having a chaos here but it’s getting better and better and guess what? Today we got our golden tap haha! If you have seen my vlogs you have seen what a mission it’s been. My friend Yohanna is in Barcelona with some other friends from Sweden so I’m meeting up with them later today. Oscar has just made salmon with potaoes and broccoli and it smells soooo good hehe. Love, N
Som ni kanske vet så har min blogg legat nere två dagar men nu är jag tillbaka på riktigt. Allt ligger fortfarande utspritt på golvet och det ser fortfarande ut som en enda röra, dock har det blivit lite bättre. Vi har förresten äntligen fått vår guldkran!! Ni som följt mig på min Youtube kanal kommer att förstå vilket drama det varit. Min vän Yohanna och hennes vänner är i Barcelona så jag ska möta upp de senare idag. Oscar har precis gjort lax och potatis och det luktar sååå gott hehe. Love, N
This thing about moving haha..never again!! I don’t care if I will have 10 kids in the future,I will just put the 10 of them in one room with 10 beds. I’m never doing this again haha. No I’m kidding but seriously I am DEAD, it’s never ending and it’s still a big mess here. But I’m going to vlog tomorrow and show you the apartment (what we have done/got so far). Yesterday we had our first “relaxing” evening when we both just laid in bed and read a book. It felt great! I’m reading a really good but also very sad book by Elain Eksvärd, such a powerful woman. Anyway we still have a lot to, we don’t have a office for Oscar yet and that has to be fixed asap so that he can edit videos on the computer. It will be the priority for tomorrow morning, let’s go desk hunting hehe. Going to bed now, see you tomorrow! Love, N
Det här med att flytta..aldrig igen!! Jag bryr mig inte om vi får 10 ungar i framtiden, de får sova i samma rum haha! Nej men vill aldrig göra det här igen, jag är så trött. Tänkte vlogga lite imorgon och visa er lägenheten och vad vi gjort hittills. Igår hade vi vår första “vilodag” inte riktigt men att kunna ligga i sängen och läsa är ta mig fan guld! Just nu läser jag Elain Eksvärds bok Medan han lever. Har velat läsa den boken så länge nu så när vi var i Sverige så köpte jag den. Vilken kvinna den där Elain, en riktig superwoman. Hur som haver vi har mycket att göra, speciellt i Oscars kontor. Det måste bli klart så fort som möjligt så att han kan börja redigera våra vidoer. Det blir en prioritering imorgon. Nu ska jag sova, vi hörs imorgon! Love, N
2017 – HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Some pictures from last night. We had dinner with two of our closest friends here in Barcelona. Me and Amanda met in university 2014, we clicked really good and then we introduced our boyfriends to each other and now they are good friends haha! Nacho (the guy) plays basketball in Galicia so we can’t meet that often since both he and Amanda has moved there. Anyway it was really fun to hang out with them and it was nice to have a “calm” new years eve with two good friends. We have partied every new year since 2012, but it felt food to wake up feeling like a human today haha. I hope that you had a good New Years Eve and I wish you all a awsome 2017!!!! Let’s do this <3