10:12 | December 22, 2015

BLACK & BEIGE

Outfits By: EMITAZ
OMP_2960OMP_2986OMP_3025OMP_3039OMP_2999

Hello babes. I’m going to a film project later for a small job. I will tell you more about it when the video comes out because right now it’s a bit of a secret. By the way since I have many followers from different countries I’m curious to know if you celebrate Christmas the 24th or the 25th? Or maybe you don’t even celebrate Christmas? In Spain you don’t get any presents until January and they celebrate The three vise men (from the Bible) the 7th of January. They celebrate the 24-25 December but more like a religious thing/gathering the families and they don’t have a Santa Clause coming to their home (very typical in Sweden).I remember when Oscar  told me these things I thought it was so weird. But I’m getting used to it even though I’m very Swedish in my heart haha. My cousins which I celebrate Christmas with are like 12 and 18 and we still have a Santa Clause coming to the house in Sweden hahaha. Four or five years ago we had a woman as a Santa Clause with really big boobs and my cousin was around 7-8 back then. His face was priceless. We had to tell him that Santa Clause had made a operation haha. I couldn’t start laughing, and yes he stopped believing in Santa after that Christmas..Love, N

27 Responses to “BLACK & BEIGE”

1. Naiara on

Bueno yo vivo cerquita tuyo. En mi casa celebramos tanto papanoel como reyes magos!
    Tu debías vivir las típicas navidades que nosotros vemos los domingos después de comer en antena 3! Con Santa Claus, mogollon de nieve… Qué bonito!
    Podrías pasarnos una foto de tu árbol de navidad!?
    Porcierto tengo dos preguntas de comentarios anteriores! Jijiji
    En el post de tu habitación de donde es el cojin que decía algo como ‘zone out of stress’.
    Y a qué gym vas?

2. Elena on

I am for Croatia and in Croatia we celeberate Christmas 25th of Decembar and 24th we celebrate Christmas Eve. We don’t celebrate The three wise men we just go to a mass that day 🙂

• EmitazAdmin on

Hello Elena!
      Sounds really nice, I hoped you enjoyed this Christmas a lot and that you ate a lot of yummie croatian food! 😀
      love, N<3

3. Dicle on

Well i was born in Germany but my origin is turkish and my mother was always considering worth to christmas. We always get our presents in the night of 24th and we ate like pigs 😀 So yes we are celebrating christmas but not in a religious way more like a culturual way and of course the 31th of december is like a second christmas eve haha BIG PARTY 😀

4. Sabrinawoop on

Hi Natascha,

I’m from Germany and here we either believe in Santa Claus or the “Christkind” (like an angel, you can google it 😀 ). On the 24th we celebrate with our family. In the afternoon I go to church with my family and afterwards we go home and unwrap our presents. Then we eat a Christmas meal. On 25th we always go to my grandma with all of our family members like cousins, aunts and oncles and so on. There we also get some presents and I think we are eating the whole day, hahahaha 😀 She usually makes a turkey with potato dumplings and red cabbage. And A LOT of cookies afterwards of course 🙂

• EmitazAdmin on

Hello dear!
      Such a nice tradition :)) I really like the german one, seems like you’ve had a great time!
      Love the cookies 😉 Oscars grandma had a looot of sweets and cookies as well haha. I think I gained like 5 kg during this Christmas haha..
      Love, N

5. From Lithuania on

In Lithuania, we celebrate Christmas on 25th of December. In the 24th of december is Christmas ev, which we spend with our families. We eat 12 different dishes, pray and etc. Of course, you don’t have to eat a lot of each dish,you can just take a bite, but you must try every single dish. After dinner, you feel really full,hahaha.
    Btw, happy holidays! :)))

• EmitazAdmin on

12 different dishes?! What kind of dishes..I want to go there haha! 😀 Sounds really good!
      I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
      love, N

6. marthA on

I live in Lebanon and we have a christmas dinner on the 24th and then a santa clause comes to every house and gives gifts(just like sweeden🤑)
    On the 25 all of the family members eat lunch together and we also celebrate christmas
    Hope I helped u =]

• EmitazAdmin on

So cool!
      My cousins are from Lebanon (half swedish though). So cool that you are from Lebanon and that you read my blog! 😀
      I hope you had a great Christmas with your family Martha! :)) Big big hug! Love, N

7. Mon on

I’m from Slovakia and we celebrate Christmas on 24th of December – we have Christmas Eve dinner and then we unpack presents 🙂 Santa Claus is coming to the house in Slovakia but we have our own name for him (not Santa :))

8. Sofía on

Hey Natascha! 🙂 I’m from Hungary and we celebrate christmas eve on the 24th. We have a big christmas dinner and then unwrap the presents that the “little christ” brought us 😀 (We get presents from Santa Claus on the 6th of December)On the 25th we usually visit family members and eat more 😀 And we don’t celebrate the three vise men.
    But now I’m spending christmas in Spain too without my family because I study here until February so it’s also a bit wierd for me. But it’s intresting to see a different culture at this time of the year 🙂
    Kisses and happy holidays!

• EmitazAdmin on

Hello dear! Your tradition is so similar to the Swedish tradition then =) Thats more or less what we do! 😀 Except that the presents doesn’t come the 6th Dec! 😀 I feel you haha..My boyfriend is in the mountains tomorrow -.- so I’m alone the whole day as well buhu. But I think the shops are open? So I will go and do some shopping haha 😀
      Have a nice day Sofia!
      Love, N <3 <3

• EmitazAdmin on

He came back in the evening 😀 But yes I was alone the whole day haha -.- But it’s ok! We had a really good evening and we celebrated the day after as well :))
          Love, N <3

9. from slovenia on

hey 😀 in slovenia we celebrate a lot in december. Children get presents three times. The first figure who brings presents is Saint Nicolas (we call him Miklavž) On 6th of december children leave one window open so he can bring presents into house. The second one is Santa Claus,one week before children write him a letter, then on christmas eve we have a big family dinner and the first thing in the morning is unwrapping presents 😀 The last one is Dedek Mraz (something like Father Cold)he brings small presents, mostly sweets to children before New Year.
    On 6th of January only christians celebrate the three vise man, normally three children dressed as Three vise man go from house to house and write C+B+M on the door which in latin means: Christus mansionem benedicat!(God bless this house).
    Have a nice day! love your blog and instagram 😀

10. Mo on

Hiya,

I don’t celebrate Xmas, but here in South Africa, the main celebration is on the 25th. Santa Claus or Father Christmas as he’s often called 😉 will bring the kids presents, some families give it the night before, others on Christmas day. Most families celebrate with a braai (a bbq) around the pool as it’s Summer right now and really hot!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you!
    xx

• EmitazAdmin on

Aah nice! 😀 so cool that you are from South Africa and that you read my blog! Wow I didn’t know I had followers from there haha :)) Hahaha so funny that you have bbq’s at Christmas! So different from what I’m used to!
      Love, N <3