– Alone. I’m a person that loves to be alone. I love having a nice company but I don’t mind being home alone on a Friday night reading books, watch a movie or whatever. I have so many friends that needs to go out and party or to have company. I’ve never been like that and I really enjoy my own company. I’ve kind of always been like this. Loved to play alone or read books when I was younger. I think it’s important to spend time with yourself.
– Music. I have a very wide music taste. I can listen to basically anything. One moment I’m playing Una Mattina by Ludvico Einadui and the other minute I’m playing reggaeton or Elvis Presley.
– Experience. I would take a nice experience over a material thing any time. I just think a hike in the mountain, a small get away gives so much more.
– Spain. As you know I’m from I’m from Sweden and born in Gothenburg. But I never want to move back to Gothenburg, I love the city I’m from it’s not about that. I’ve just become a more happy and motivated person since I moved to Barcelona. This city has given me so much. Even if I’m living a lone at the moment I’m really good here. I work a lot in the Spanish market and I want to continue doing that. I really see myself here in the future as well. I’ve already planned where I want my future house haha!
– Brave. I wish I was more brave with some things. Sometimes I have hard to express what I want to say and sometimes I’m not brave enough to put actions to what I want. Normally I just need a small push from the people around me.
– Friends. I have very few friends but that I’m really close with. But I love having it that way. Many people asks me if I the blogger friends also are my real friends. And the answer is yes. I’ve found some really amazing people in this business that I’ve kept good contact with even if they live in Madrid, Germany or Sweden. I know we would continue being friends even if we didn’t have Instagram. I don’t know some people you just connect with really good and in my job I meet a lot of new people all the time.
I love October, in Barcelona. The sun is shining and it’s 25 degrees outside haha! No but I’m acutally missing the “real” autumn, I can’t wait until it becomes a bit cooler in Barcelona. Today I’m off to the dentist, the other day I bit myself on ice when I was going to drink water in the middle of the night and a bit piece of my tooth in the front broke. I have space between my teeth now, kind of look like the 12 year old me again. Not liking it with other words. I’m off to Paris this Friday-Sunday. Really excited, I have never been in Paris without being there for work so now I’m just going to take 3 days to feel and breath the city. I have a couple of friends there that I’m meeting up with as well, it’s always the best to hang out with locals. Been waking up really early these days and it feels great! Love being back to routines here in Barcelona. It’s been a lot of trips and parties these last 2-3 months and I just really want to have a gym/work/hang out with friends in a calm way kind of life. Well at least until some of my friends from Madrid are coming in November, never a calm moment with them haha. I have to get ready now, wish me luck in at the dentist. According to one of my dentist friends it’s going to be pretty hard to fix this..Love,N
Skirt: Similar HERE // Cardigan: Old, similar HERE // Bag: LV // Boots: Stradivarius HERE (Contains ad links)
I don’t think I ever have experienced such a warm October like this one. It’s even to warm to wear a jacket during the daytime. I shouldn’t be complaining but I’m kind of longing for a cold autumn. Warm tea, blankets and to wear warmer clothes. This cardigan was on the limit of being to warm. By the way managed to catch this beautiful light earlier today. I really love shooting backlight, it’s just something more magic with the photos. On Tuesday I have decided to record a vlog here in Barcelona, just a normal classic Barcelona vlog, I know I’m not the best in making them. I feel like they always turn out boring but I guess you just want to see what I’m up to here anyway. I thought about showing you a small tour in my apartment as well, how about that? Time to sleep now. Love, N
1. HERE // 2. HERE // 3. HERE //4. HERE
1. HERE // 2. HERE // 3.HERE // 4.HERE
1. HERE // 2.HERE // 3.HERE //4.HERE
1. HERE // 2. HERE // 3.HERE // 4. HERE
1. HERE // 2. HERE // 3. HERE // 4.HERE
I remember that some of you really like the “Get my style” post I did a while ago so here we go again. I basically put together clothes in collages that are very “me”. Here comes some of my autumn favourites from NAKD, one of my favourite online stores. My favourites here are the red scarf, jeans number 3 and the second blouse! I already have the jeans but I would love to match them with the black blouse and a pair of heels. It’s Sunday today and I’m going out with some friends to Nuba, but before that I’m watching one of my guy friends play basketball against Barca! Love, N