Say hello to my new favourite bag from Aigner Munich. The perfect little black bag! I love the black and gold combination and the pattern of the bag and the size is perfect since you fit with a lot of things. For me these type of bags are the easiest to match since it goes with everything. It works with a daily outfit as with a party outfit and I think it gives a very classical touch to a look. The link to the bag is here and if you want to check out their other models you can do it here.
My friend from Sweden is coming from Sweden today so we are just going to hang out these days, eat tapas and party I’ve missed her! Love, N
Arrival, dinner time!
First morning, it couldn’t be more beautiful. Thanks for having us Four Seasons!
Balcony views. A good thing being a person that wakes up early is that you never miss any sunrise.
A very happy girl the first night & my favourite type of breakfast. Nuts, berries, seeds – and loads of them!
Every corner is beautiful in Paris.
Last day we had a lot of rain but it was perfect anyway.
Coffee before heading to the airport
Link to the Four Seasons George V hotel: HERE
As you know I was in Paris some weeks ago. I have totally forgot to share some of my photos from that trip so here we go. It’s was the first time I was in Paris as a tourist so I really enjoyed it. We stayed at the George V Hotel which in the center of Paris. It’s perfect located with a walking distance to the most typical sight seeings in Paris. The interior in the hotel is really incredible, I love the classical styling it has and it really gives you these Parisian vibes. The bedroom, bathtub everything was so pretty! Since I don’t have a bathtub in my home I always make sure to use it when I’m staying in hotels. So relaxing!
Even though I just had 2 days in Paris, one of them with a lot of rain I had a lot of fun. We did everything from strolling around the Eiffel Tower, having lunch beside the Louvre, Moulin Rouge, meeting up with my friend Reenan. I really recommend you to visit Montmantre, the neighbourhood around there is so cozy and filled with paintings by locals. It’s just a really nice neighbour hood to just walk around in. Something I really love with Paris is the cafeterias around the city and the way the chairs and tables are placed. You sit beside each other instead of infront and I just think it’s so romantic. I honestly wouldn’t mind living in Paris for one month next year. I think it could be a great challenge and life experience. As you know I travel a lot for work there and I have a couple of friends there as well. But let’s see about that. I’m going to eat yesterdays pancakes now. I made way to much..
– Alone. I’m a person that loves to be alone. I love having a nice company but I don’t mind being home alone on a Friday night reading books, watch a movie or whatever. I have so many friends that needs to go out and party or to have company. I’ve never been like that and I really enjoy my own company. I’ve kind of always been like this. Loved to play alone or read books when I was younger. I think it’s important to spend time with yourself.
– Music. I have a very wide music taste. I can listen to basically anything. One moment I’m playing Una Mattina by Ludvico Einadui and the other minute I’m playing reggaeton or Elvis Presley.
– Experience. I would take a nice experience over a material thing any time. I just think a hike in the mountain, a small get away gives so much more.
– Spain. As you know I’m from I’m from Sweden and born in Gothenburg. But I never want to move back to Gothenburg, I love the city I’m from it’s not about that. I’ve just become a more happy and motivated person since I moved to Barcelona. This city has given me so much. Even if I’m living a lone at the moment I’m really good here. I work a lot in the Spanish market and I want to continue doing that. I really see myself here in the future as well. I’ve already planned where I want my future house haha!
– Brave. I wish I was more brave with some things. Sometimes I have hard to express what I want to say and sometimes I’m not brave enough to put actions to what I want. Normally I just need a small push from the people around me.
– Friends. I have very few friends but that I’m really close with. But I love having it that way. Many people asks me if I the blogger friends also are my real friends. And the answer is yes. I’ve found some really amazing people in this business that I’ve kept good contact with even if they live in Madrid, Germany or Sweden. I know we would continue being friends even if we didn’t have Instagram. I don’t know some people you just connect with really good and in my job I meet a lot of new people all the time.
I love October, in Barcelona. The sun is shining and it’s 25 degrees outside haha! No but I’m acutally missing the “real” autumn, I can’t wait until it becomes a bit cooler in Barcelona. Today I’m off to the dentist, the other day I bit myself on ice when I was going to drink water in the middle of the night and a bit piece of my tooth in the front broke. I have space between my teeth now, kind of look like the 12 year old me again. Not liking it with other words. I’m off to Paris this Friday-Sunday. Really excited, I have never been in Paris without being there for work so now I’m just going to take 3 days to feel and breath the city. I have a couple of friends there that I’m meeting up with as well, it’s always the best to hang out with locals. Been waking up really early these days and it feels great! Love being back to routines here in Barcelona. It’s been a lot of trips and parties these last 2-3 months and I just really want to have a gym/work/hang out with friends in a calm way kind of life. Well at least until some of my friends from Madrid are coming in November, never a calm moment with them haha. I have to get ready now, wish me luck in at the dentist. According to one of my dentist friends it’s going to be pretty hard to fix this..Love,N